Monday, May 21, 2012

0
Mommy's Day Re-Do

This year on Mother's Day I was in no condition to celebrate.  I love my little boy and he treated his Mommy so good on Mother's Day but this year was horrible.  I was so sick I barely made it through the breakfast the boys made for me.  They did such a good job getting me fresh picked flowers, hand making a card together, and texting me at work to get my breakfast request.  It was all set up cute when I got home from work but I was just not feeling well.  Shortly after eating I had to go to bed and get some rest. 


This weekend we did a re-do and it was wonderful!!  We spent the morning getting Jackson's pictures taken and he was so funny and cute!!  He jumped into the fountain at one point which was hilarious; never a dull moment.  We all snuggled up for a nice nap after lunch and then headed out to Crown Center.  We decided to go to the new Sea Life Aquarium since Jackson loves to explore new things.  Here is our day in photos...

(Please excuse some of my photos.  There was no flash photography and I am not the best at low light photography.)

He stood in amazement the entire tour.



Fun at the touch pool.



This little guy swam right over to say hello to Jackson.




This amazing octopus is color blind but able to sense the color of its surroundings and change its own color to camoflauge itself.  Can you see her?


I love jellies!!  So majestic.


Jackson loved how these rays would swim over by him and then up to the top of the water to flap one side out of the water before diving back down.  At one point these two startled him a bit and he turned around and ran shking his head. 


Beautiful, amazing colors in all of the exhibits.


Mommy and Jack inside the fish bowl.


I love my boys!! Handsome fellas...


The day wouldn't be complete without a fountain picture. 


Love this one!!  It was so windy we kept getting our backs soaked with water as the wind blew.  Jackson and I both made the same face in this picture which just cracks me up. Good job capturing that one Daddy!!


 I've always known I wanted to be a Mother but never knew how much it would mean to me, and how it would change me.  This little boy and my little family are what I live for.  We have more fun than I could have ever imagined and my life feels so full with these two by my side.  I am so happy, I am so blessed to have Jackson and Jess to share in my life.  I thank God for these two guys every single day. 

Off to bed now...My little angel is still up at midnight...don't ask me why??  Have a wonderful week, and if it has been a while since you have had a day of family fun, pick a day next weekend and do it!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment