Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2
Jackson: Two months old!!

Today my little man is two months old!!  Hope you are prepared for some super cute pictures!




Jackson is getting such a cute little personality and quite the temperament.  He has learned so many things this past month and he amazes me everyday.




I have a feeling this little chunk is going to score high in the weight percentiles this week at his doctors appointment.  I will be sure to update the post after we get the official weight results.  My guess is that he is about 13 pounds.  He is still eating about every three hours or so.  I had him out to every four hours but as soon as he started sleeping more at night he wanted to eat every three hours again. 


Such a little Rollie-Pollie!!




He hates to burp!  In fact when I try to change sides while feeding him he lets me know just how much he doesn't like it.  His face turns purple and he starts to shriek.  My Mom just says, "well he has your personality."  I have a feeling he might give me a run for my money someday. 



Can't you just see this face in three years begging for a toy in Target? :) Little Stinker!



Things are going a bit better in the sleep department these days.  We were having a terrible time putting him down at night but now that we have a strict bedtime routine he seems to cue into bedtime and go to sleep much easier.  Bedtime is 8p.m. and he sleeps for about six hours straight before he wants to eat and go back to sleep.  Sometimes he surprises us and can go for eight hours.  We also just transitioned him to his crib last week as I will be returning to work.  He is doing great and I think we all sleep a little better at night. 



This last month he conquered rolling over from his front to his back.  Early last month he rolled over for the first time and has worked up to rolling over everyday and usually several times a day.  He rolled a little too fast for me to get the camera on but you get the picture anyway! 




Still loves tummy time but has started to get a little more cranky about being on his tummy for too long.




Learned how to blow some bubbles!




Jack also found his hands this month and enjoys exploring them with his mouth.





My favorite thing this month has been Jack's developing personality.  Such a ladies man; he loves to flirt!




He is a little talker...he loves to talk and to be talked to.  He is curious...enjoying being outside looking around at trees and the pool in the backyard.



He is active...playing on his activity mat every morning, he goes wild kicking and hitting at the animals.  He is always trying to stand up and go places. 




He gets cuter and cuter everyday!!  Love these baby blues!


Well this momma has to go back to work tomorrow so wish me some luck and say a little prayer.  I am very emotional this week and at times down right terrified to go back.  I talked to a lady today when I was out and about that told me it is never as bad as what you think it is going to be.  I am clinging to those words of encouragement. 

I do miss my work and the friends I work with so it will be good to get back into the swing of things.  I am not sure what I would do if I didn't work in such an exciting place with great people.  I am going back slowly (part time for the next two weeks) so I hope this will help me a little but I am going to miss my little one so badly!  I laugh now looking back at those days when I used to say "I will never be a stay at home mom, I would be bored"...yeah right, I would love every second.  Nothing in this world makes me happier than my family!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!  I will keep you posted on how the work routine is going.



2 comments:

Jenny said...

omg....he is SO cute in those jeans! love him! i'll be thinking of you tomorrow - kiss those cheeks for me momma. :)

Jolene: said...

Jackson is just too cute! What a little man. Hope your first day back at work went well! It gets easier!

Post a Comment