Monday, June 20, 2011

1
Greats

This weekend I witnessed something rare and marvelous.  This little lady is Jackson's Great-Great Grandmother. 

No that is not a typo, my 90 year old great grandma got to hold and love on my son.  And love on him is just what she did!!



We had five generations in one room, in one house.  How amazing is that??


It was a very special weekend!  Hope you all had special memories from Father's Day. 

We celebrated Daddy's first Father's Day yesterday.  Jack and I made a special breakfast and we all snuggled up on the couch to watch movies.  It was a picture perfect, picture free kind of day; we were just livin' for the moment.  We traded snugly baby and snugly puppy back and forth.  Sometimes I would look over and he would be dozing and other times I would be.  It was one of those days where if you had someone to take pictures of your beautiful family by all means you would have but otherwise you don't dare disturb the moment. 

I DO intend on getting some Daddy and baby photos this week sometime and I will be sure to share my boys with you all. 

Have a great week!


1 comments:

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

How lucky and amazing to have five generations together like that! =)

Post a Comment