Friday, August 5, 2011

0
Catching My Breath

I have been pretty quiet on here lately but it hasn't been because of a lack of things to do.  In fact I have been BUSY

This cutie pie occupies my happiest moments...

All geared up to go outside for 5 seconds.  Necessary?  I think yes!!



Seriously he is hilarious...and the best part of our lives!!  Boy loves his Daddy!!



Working full time nights keeps me pretty occupied in itself.  My work schedule has been getting me down lately, and although I love my job, I really just want to be at home with Jackson.  I wish I was able to stay home full time, at least for a little while.  Instead I am going to go part-time at work.  With the blessing of a better job for my hubby, I am able to stay home a little more for now.  I am so relieved and I can't wait until my new schedule gets started. 

In other business I have been looking at those goals I made for the summer and realizing I am lagging way behind.  I have less than one month left and so far I have a measly start on each of my goals but nothing even close to completion.  I have used every spare minute I have had this week to catch up on these goals and so far I have made some progress. 

Here are how things are going in the scrapbook department...(warning there are lots of pages)























Wow, that was a lot of late nights and nap times!!  I had such a good time doing these and I am almost completely finished.  I am learning so much about this program and it is fun to see how my pages have gotten so much better as I have come along.  Getting lots of inspiration from my bestie...she helps me figure it out when I am lost.   

I have a good start on the office but won't be able to work on it for at least a week.  I have a long stretch of nights at work over the next week...I work five, twelve hour shifts in the next seven days...just call me crazy!!     

I am determined and I will find a way to finish up my summer goals, just in time to set some new ones.  

Hope you have a good weekend.  God willing, I will be saving lives!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment