Monday, August 15, 2011

3
Weekends!!

Jackson and I have been dying to get outside but it has been too hot in recent days to take a baby outside for more than five seconds.  This weekend we were finally able to get out and enjoy some good weather. 

Jess has been hard at work on our roof...


Yes our insurance company called us at the end of July to tell us that our roof must be replaced by September 1st.  Don't these people know we are new parents with busy schedules....and hello it has been 110 degrees.  Needless to say my hubby will be on the roof for the next week I am sure.

Jackson and I took this opportunity to grab a blankie and go out to watch Daddy.  It was a great time for a photo shoot too.  Our house has zero light for good pictures so when I can go outside for some pictures I love it. 







Would have combined this post with his four month one but I like to keep his month to month stuff separate for keepsake purposes.  Oh well, you get to enjoy two posts today. 

On the agenda this week...teething.  That's right and I mean hardcore teething.  For the last week he has had a runny nose and has been drooling and biting but I thought surely it was too early for teeth.  Well I was wrong!!  Today we have it all including two little white mounds on the lower gum line.  He has a runny nose, drooling, has been biting, won't nurse, diarrhea, and a fever.  Fun stuff!!  The best part...the screaming!!  On a serious note though my heart breaks for him.  I can't help but love on him extra hard today because I know he is hurting.  Praying these little things come in soon so that he doesn't have to be in pain plus I know he will be so cute with little teeth. 

Have a great week!!


3 comments:

Jenny said...

Cutest. Baby. Boy. Ever.
Love him! Great pictures.
Sorry to hear about the teething drama - I hope those little suckers pop through soon so he won't be hurtin' anymore!
Kiss those cheeks for me.

Jolene: said...

What a handsome little man. Too cute. Love those cheeks! Teething is the worst. Bless his little heart!

Anonymous said...

Rub the gums where he is teething or a teething ring. Plus, there is baby oral gel if it gets really bad. It really helped my babies.

Post a Comment