Thursday, August 25, 2011

1
Lately :)

I am sitting in the dark right now, bowl of mint chocolate chip in hand, enjoying the silence.  I should be in bed but I just can't sleep right now.  I enjoyed a night of crafting with my momma and my littlest sister.  She will be ten next month and I am just blown away.   

We made these cuties for her birthday invitations...


It felt so good to slip my hands into a pair of scissors, and tie some bows...things I haven't done since becoming a mommy.  You should have seen me in the craft store today.  I was loving life.  Jackson was all swaddled up in his wrap sleeping as I bopped around that place wanting to put one of everything in my cart.  I am surprised he was able to sleep through all of the excitement but then again he is a boy. 


In my family I am known as the creative one, which is hilarious to me because I have friends who out-do me in every sense of the word.  I love that they think I am creative and I will just have to continue to fool them into believing it.  The craftiness today has inspired a few projects for me in these coming weeks so stay tuned.  Crafting with a baby could get interesting! 

Otherwise life around here has been all about Jack...

teething


bubble baths


late night walks to clam a fussy baby (it works!!)


learning some new things


almost ready to sit up :)
you know, the usual

Have a great week.  We have a jam packed weekend full of fun!!  Gotta squeeze in all of it we can before summer ends. 



1 comments:

shawnonrev said...

So this is where the pictures are? Love it.

Post a Comment