Friday, September 2, 2011

0
Mommyhood

Today has been one of those days...

My hair is greasy, I don't remember the last time I ate... or took a shower, I am still in my PJ's at 5p.m., my newly cleaned house is already a disaster, my to do list has turned into a to do book and the list goes on... 

Today my fussy guss baby only wants to be held and snuggled.  These kind of days are rough for a driven Mommy like myself.  They don't always bring out the best in me and I am sure my hubby is asking himself what he did to deserve being snapped at all day, but I do my best.   

I know someday I will miss these snuggly days and even now when I look down at Jackson lying in my lap I can't help but smile.  I try to take these days in stride and enjoy the cute little things.  Motherhood isn't always simple, but it is always beautiful, wonderful, and fullfilling.   

So for those Mommies having a rough day like me just hang on because this moment may seem ugly but the next one will be something amazing!







0 comments:

Post a Comment