Saturday, September 17, 2011

0
Breakfast In Bed

Today started with a wonderful breakfast made by my hubby.  I knew from then on it was gonna be a good day!!  Nothing beats carbohydrates covered in syrup in the morning!!

Honey, I love how sweet you are to me!!
It certainly helped fuel a productive day...

Some new decor has graced the walls in our living room.  It was a long time coming since all we had on them were wedding photos. (Ignore the giant holes in the wall, those are from the last thing hanging and will be fixed "shortly" or so I'm told) 


The Fall Fairy visited our house as well.  She dusted a little goodness here and there.  I know I am getting started a little early but I just love the fall so much!   




Besides, when I noticed this little number in a forgotten corner I knew it was time...

My new favorite decoration in my house is this cute little book!! (Courtesy of Kendall Herman)


Then it was time for a makeover since this Mommy has been feeling a bit too Mom like lately...


Aren't we a cute little family??

To top off the night Jess and I enjoyed a date night out on the town.  It was a wonderful time of laughing and talking.  No pictures but I assure you they would have been comical if we would have taken any.

All in all a pretty amazing day!!

OH...I almost forgot to post these cute little gifts we made for Jackson's Grandparents Day gifts.  Here is the finished product...


And finally a BIG announcement.........................drum roll please!!


After 5 years I will be returning to school this spring.  I was accepted to University of Central Missouri and will start working toward my degree as a Nurse Practitioner.  I am very excited and a little scared but I know it is time to take the leap. 

Lots of exciting things going on around here!!  Enjoy the weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment