Saturday, October 8, 2011

0
Baptism

Boy has life around here been crazy!!  Sorry it has been a while since I last posted but we have been busy celebrating life at its finest!

Jackson was Baptized this past weekend and it was an amazing celebration. 

The service was beautiful and I just love the church we are attending.  They made the little sign in the picture below as well as a wooden hope chest for Jackson.  They are just so welcoming and sweet. 

Here are the photos from the day! `




Jackson was a little squirmy during church but really he did wonderful.







He was so funny as he turned and tried to jump into the baptismal font for a bath. 






Jackson with his God Parents (my sister, and Jesse's cousins)


My favorite picture of the day.  He looks so grown up here and he just loves my Mom. 





We had a luncheon after the church service.  I ordered some cakepops from KC Cake Pops and they were delicious!  I arranged them into these cute little baskets! 

It was such a wonderful day and I just have to say a huge Thank You to everyone who helped us get this day together.  Especially my Mom for help with the food, my bestest photo-friend Jenny, and my bestest catering friend Jessica.  You guys are awesome and made our day so much more enjoyable. 

It is hard to believe it but Jackson will celebrate his half birthday this week.  I am trying to plan something special for the day.  He is growing so fast!

Have a great weekend...I will be catching up on house stuff!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment