Monday, October 17, 2011

2
27

Not much to say tonight just want to share some photos from my Birthday today...


This year has been the best year of my life.  I remember last year on my birthday I sported maternity jeans and a maternity top for the first time.  And this year I dined with the two most special people in my life.  They sure did make me feel special tonight!



He gave me the sweetest card :)


In just one year I have learned we were having a baby boy, felt my little one's first kicks from within, birthed a beautiful child, loved on my cutie for a full 6 months, and grown a love I have never known.


Life is truly beautiful and I cherish every moment!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The second to the bottom pic is way to cute. Again Happy Birthday. The Morris' love you. :OD

The Frenchs said...

Happy birthday, Jenn! :) Such a wonderful life being a momma! I am still working, teaching full time - you?

Post a Comment