Wednesday, September 7, 2011

1
{Blue Jean Baby}

OK can I just take a moment to brag... because my son is seriously adorable!! 
 
Squish those cheeks baby!!
I know every parent says this about their child and before I had Jackson I didn't really get it but now I totally do.  Really though isn't he just handsome?.... 
His eyes have turned to a gorgeous blue gray color :)  So beautiful!
 Yesterday was somewhat chilly so I got to dress Jack in little jeans for the first time.  I have an obsession with little baby jeans.  They are so very cute. 


So of course a little impromptu photo session was in order.





His personality is growing and growing.  He is such a happy little guy but boy when he is mad; he is MAD!!  And he will let you know... 


He is moving and grooving these days and I feel like I can't leave the room for a second because he will roll around and scoot somewhere he shouldn't be.  I can't help but get excited for him because he works so hard to get where he wants to go but at the same time I know it means trouble for my near future. 
 
baby head stands
 
"Army Crawl
We are spending our evenings so blissfully these days.  With me home more it means more family time and more time for fun.  You don't realize what one extra day home can do for your family until you have it and I feel so blessed to be here with them. 

Last night our project was making a little something for the Grandma's and Grandpa's in our life.  Here is a little sneak peak since Grandparents day isn't until Sunday...


I will post the finished product after Jackson gives them to his Grandparents this weekend.

Here are my quick tips for finger painting with a four (almost five) month old: 
1.  Two helpers is a MUST!
2.  Baby must be naked.  No cloth diaper for this project unless you want to spend the night getting the stains out.
3.  If you coat the hand or foot in Vaseline before putting the paint on it will wipe right off, no worry of staining the skin a weird color.
4.  Well pad the area.
5.  Less is more...when it comes to the paint our best prints were the ones with the least amount.
6.  HAVE FUN!!  Let them explore!

He loved this little project..



I am very excited for this weekend!!  We have parties to attend and fun to be had with family and friends.  I have one very special meeting on Sunday that I have been anticipating for several weeks.  More on that later though...

Hope you all have a wonderful week and weekend!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the new pics!! He is getting so big! His facial expressions literraly made me laugh out loud. looks like you guys had a blast making the g-parents gifts. Very clever idea. Hope to see you guys soon.
Love, Jessica

Post a Comment