Wednesday, July 27, 2011

1
Beauty

The beauty of life has overwhelmed me today and most everyday. 

You are so wonderful...and I can't imagine my life without you.  The everyday with you is beautiful. 

I love the way you smile when I walk into a room or when you hear my voice you strain to see me.  

I love the way you are not a morning person just like your Mommy and you would rather snuggle until well after ten in the morning.  And then wake up slow with song singing, smiles, and cuddles.  

I love how determined you get when trying to reach for something you haven't quite figured out how to get.  I know someday this will be the drive behind your greatness.   

I love how I can see little bits of your father in you.  I love how it isn't too obvious and sometimes I have to look for it but when I find it I am overwhelmed with joy.    

You are amazing, just beautiful..and sweet.  I love you my sweet sweet boy!
 



 


1 comments:

Jenny said...

Sweetest little sleeping face...he is a lucky boy to have a momma who loves him so! It was good to see you two yesterday!

Post a Comment