Wednesday, July 6, 2011

1
My Favorite Things...A Post by Jackson

Beware...Bloggin' Baby!!!

Hi my name is Jackson Ryan and I am almost three months old.  This is MY first blog...
 

Well I needed a little help from Mommy...


I have lots of fun toys and things I love.  I want to tell you about all the things I love right now.

I love to look in the mirror and smile at myself...


Mommy is obsessed with baby overalls.
Sometimes I make silly faces too...

I call this the "Elvis Lip"

I love the pinwheels my daddy made for me...


I love to be outside in the sunshine...


When he smiles like this I get that giddy feeling inside.  He is the cutest baby ever!!

I love My Pal Scout.  He sings to me everyday...


I love my hands, they taste yummy...



I love the new binkies Mommy got me...



I love to sit in my Bumbo and look around like a big boy...


I love bath time...


And I especially love these two people...


I love you too!!


1 comments:

Jenny said...

LOVE this little man and all his little expressions! So cute!

Post a Comment