Monday, April 30, 2012

1
Week 2: Time to get Serious

Another week down...I swear the weeks just fly by once you have children. 

Weight Loss: 1lb.  I was a little disappointed when I looked at this number on the scale this morning but I had to remind myself that it is lower than last week and that is all that matters.  This brings my total weight loss to 6lbs. 

Best Part of the Week: I worked out four days this week and enjoyed every single one of them.  I usually am very unmotivated by workouts so this was very refreshing.  One day I even got to run with my sisters and the three of us decided that we want to run a 10K together in September.  I am a little nervous about this one but if we all stay together on our training program we should be able to accomplish this in the next 16 weeks and still have a couple of weeks until race day.  So I will officially begin the countdown to race day. 

Worst Part: My nutrition sucked this week.  We were running super low on food in our house this week, I was working a ton, and had finals so I basically threw together whatever food was here and available.  I didn't eat crap I just wasn't focused on eating what, when, and how I should. 

Goals:  This week it is time to get serious.  I have had one good week of nutrition and one good week of exercise, now I have got to put the two together.  I am afraid if I don't I am not going to show any loss next week.  It is time to get serious so I am keeping a journal this week of my food choices and how my numbers pan out.  I am finished with this semester of school and have a one week break until next so I need to make it count now. 


Only 4 more pounds until my first goal is accomplished!!  I am hoping to get this in the next two weeks so I need a two pound loss these next two weigh ins. 

Hope you are accomplishing your goals, whatever they may be!! My bestest accomplished one of her big goals this week, hitting the 10 lb mark.  Great job Jenny; keep it up!!




1 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks, friend. Keep it up! :)

Post a Comment