Friday, July 6, 2012

0
Playing Catch Up

Well it has been almost a month since my last post and needless to say I am waaay behind.  My computer got a nasty bug and spent several weeks away getting fixed.  Then when I got it back I had to take some time to re-install a few things.  I am up and running again but I have missed a lot of blogging.  I missed my little man's 14 month post all together and here we are just about at 15 months.  I am going to do my best to catch you all up on what we have been up to around here. 

Today Jack and I took a little time to get some sun with a water play day.  He is too funny these days.  I love everything about this age right down to his temper tantrums.  Life can be rough around here some days but I always go to bed exhausted and with a smile on my face because well he just really cracks me up. 













So far this summer we have enjoyed play dates with friends, celebrating our Daddy, popsicles, sidewalk chalk, sprinklers, swimming lessons, and lots of family time.  Jess and I have been so busy too.  We have been working on getting our house ready to go on the market.  Long days and nights of organizing, painting, and sprucing things up for the day we decide to finally sell this place.  All that was put on hold this past week when we got word that Jess will need to spend some time off work.  Hopefully it won't be for too long and we will be able to get back on track.  I managed to finish up school this past week and should have about a month free from that during which time I have a HUGE project I would like to accomplish...

Remember this...


Before Jackson got moving and grooving I used to spend an hour or so a day working on his first year scrapbook.  That was long ago and I am way behind.  It is my goal to finish this puppy up before my next semester starts and I get to busy to remember my own name. 

Things have been going well otherwise, just livin' life.  I have gotten some much needed work days with my bestie on the business as well and we should be rolling out some new products as well as a new website in the next month.  All of this has been very exciting and a dream come true for us both.

Since I didn't have my computer this past month I took most of my photos on my phone so here is a little photo dump from my phone...Enjoy!!
1. Jack's new rocking chair: an antique find rehab 2.  Love my sleeping baby 3.  Fabulous home mani 4.  Daddy's yummy gift for Father's Day 5. Homemade popsicles on a hot summer day 6. Crusin' with my babe 7. Zonked out after a trip to the zoo 8.A full day of cooking with the bestie 9. Water baby!!
P.S. I haven't forgotten about my weight loss goals and I promise to get you up to date on those exciting changes this week too!!

Happy Weekend!!!

-XO Jenn




0 comments:

Post a Comment