Tuesday, January 3, 2012

0
Our Year in Review

This has been one of the fastest and most amazing year of our lives...

Hard to believe all this has happened in one year, here is how we spent 2011...

{January}
I celebrated the anticipation of our new baby boy at my baby shower with my very pregnant bestie!  Wow, I think I could lose this photo and both of us would be happy.  I guess we look as cute as two hugely pregnant girls can?


{February}
We finally finished a years worth of remodeling to make room for our new little boy!  All of our hard  work was well worth it when my vision for his room came together. 



{March}
My big pregnant self didn't do much but attend doctor's appointments three times a week and do some last minute nesting.  That was one tough month with lots of tears and prayers. 


{April}
We welcomed our biggest blessing, Jackson Drew Ryan!!!



{May}
I celebrated my first Mother's Day with a relaxing day at the park with my boys.


{June}
We celebrated Jesse's first Father's Day with a relaxing day at home.  These boys are my life.  We also had fun in the sun and pool!



{July}
Fourth of July


{August}
Our first family vacation to Mahoney State Park in Nebraska


{September}
Jackson learns to sit up and begins to eat solids.



{October}
This month was BUSY...Jackson was baptised.  We visited the pumpkin patch and celebrated Halloween.  Jackson also learned to crawl!!




{November}
Thanksgiving.  We have so much to be thankful for!!


{December}
Baby's First Christmas!


And finally the photos of the year that are my favorite and evoke the most emotion.  I would say just my favorites but there would be way too many.



From his tiny body to his accomplishments, from the faces he has made since birth to the way he looks at me when he nurses, and the powerful way he loves his Mommy and Daddy, we are so blessed!


0 comments:

Post a Comment