Sunday, January 29, 2012

0
Memories

Today I am enjoying life...


This little one and I are having a Mommy and Me day...




You see, my life has gotten a little crazy lately. Frankly, it has gotten down right out of control!! With the addition of school and a few other exciting things around here I haven't had much time to blog.

I have been criticized before, usually when I am complaining about not having enough time, that I spend too much time "blogging" (said with a very annoyed voice). The truth is I have always used this space as a way to track our memories but also as a way to express my thoughts and I have found blogging quite therapeutic since I started just 9 months ago. This is my journal, it is my scrapbook, and it is my photo album but more than that this is for Jackson.

These past few weeks I haven't focused much on taking care of myself. I have been working late nights just about every night, and waking up too early just to scurry into work. I realized tonight as I looked at my piddly little posts this last month that I am missing out on something I LOVE. The pictures on my camera have gone unedited and un-posted, will I even remember the moments or the stories?? I have not even posted about Jackson this month!! And oh the stories I have to tell...

I have decided to rededicate myself to this space for me and for my family. This is after all where I keep our memories.

Stay tuned for Jackson's 9th and 10th months, and a little surprise about what has been keeping me so busy...


0 comments:

Post a Comment