Tuesday, December 6, 2011

1
Santa Baby

Nothing in this world is better than a cute, clean, jammied baby boy!! 


He just loves his baba which is a new word for him. 


I just love our nights of bath time, stories, and snuggles. 




And you may think it is strange but at night sometimes (ok every night) I sneak into his room and sit in the recliner and look at him while he sleeps.  Sometimes the days overwhelm me and those few minutes of sitting there puts the whole day, and frankly my whole life, in perspective and instantly calms me. 
Nothing too much going on around here and it is so nice to just be in the moment and enjoy being a Mommy. 


I love this time of year and I am enjoying it even more this year.  Don't get me wrong there is a lot to do during the holiday season but I have a blast getting ready for Christmas. 

Hands down favorite part of this year is making it special for Jackson. 


Santa hats and lights are a new favorite.




8 months is just around the corner!!  Have a great week!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Santa hat pics. They should be made into tags for your gifts :O) Ginny

Post a Comment