Friday, May 20, 2011

3
What's in a Name Anyway??


I have wanted to create a blog for a long time now but for some reason I have made every excuse in the book to avoid actually sitting down and getting it done.  This last week I finally I decided to get to work.  I created an account, logged in, and started the process.  For those of you that have a blog you all know the first thing you have to do is create a name for your blog.  I am not sure why but this part of the process had not occurred to me, so needless to say I was lost.  I am horrible with names, always have been.  It doesn't matter if I am remembering them, or making them up, I am just awful with names. I have spent the last week struggling to find the perfect name; you know the one that isn't too corny, but also isn't boring, and don't forget something original.  I am not sure I really made any progress but I decided to go with something that describes our life.  My husband and I are high school sweethearts who are new parents to a beautiful baby boy.  Everything in our lives right now revolves around our son.  We are learning his routine and all the ins and outs of being parents. 

This blog will mostly be about mommyhood and all of it's wonderful blessings but back when I first thought about creating a blog, before I was even pregnant, it was going to be all about organization, crafting, scrapbooking, and home projects.  You can guess that is what life was all about pre-baby.  I love everything about organization!  Most of my friends will tell you that I am the one they call on to get their things in order.  Well that part of my life is a little on hold right now.  In fact if I showed anyone a picture of my house right now they would laugh at the thought of me ever being organized.  It looks as though Babies R Us threw up in my living room.  Eventually our lives will return to some state of normalcy and I will share all of the ways I get organized around here, hopefully starting with our closets.     

All in all I hope you Enjoy!! (whether you like the name or not)

I will be posting Jackson's one month pictures soon!!
Have a great weekend!!

Jenn


3 comments:

The Frenchs said...

I can't wait to follow your blog! :)

Jolene: said...

Looking forward to reading your blog! So fun!

Jenny said...

You KNOW I'm going to be reading religiously....and I love the name! :)

Post a Comment