Monday, June 4, 2012

2
Weeks 6 & 7

I avoided the scale like the plague last week so I had to wait until this week for another post.  We went out of town for Memorial Day and needless to say I was no longer on a diet or working out for the week.  No worries I paid for it.  After weeks of eating healthy my little binge made me really sick to my stomach for two days.  We are home and I am somewhat back on track.  Not gonna lie, workouts have been really hard!! 

Last two weeks of weight loss: 4lbs.  A really nice surprise considering last weekend and a true reflection of how good I have been eating.  This brings my total weight loss to 14lbs in 7 weeks. 

Workouts have got to get back on track.  I have a million reasons why I have not been doing them...I'm bored, too hot, too stressed, too much to do, my knees hurt, and so on.  I have got to cut the excuses and get to work.  I know that this weight loss is going to slow down if I don't get moving.  I think it has been really easy to ignore the workout aspect of things because I am still loosing weight but I know I will be very disappointed if I get stalled out because of my lack of hard work. 

Clothes are fitting better, and I have gotten a few compliments from people I have not seen in awhile so I am going to really focus on these things to motivate me.  Here are some other goals of mine...


If I stay on track this week I could say good bye to the 170's next week.  Do you know how good that would feel?!?  Have a productive week!!

P.S. I have moved up in the ranks quite a bit on TBB so if you have time will you give me a vote... Pretty Please!!!


2 comments:

Tiffanie Whitby said...

I don't know how I got directed to read your blogs, but it has been awhile ago. Your husband looks familiar, I think we went to high school together. Did he go to Truman? I was class of 2004 there. I'm gonna feel like an idiot if he didn't go there. lol. I love reading your blogs, your soo inspiring! And your son is absoulutely adorable! :)

Molly said...

Hey Jenn, haven't seen you since high school but I just wanted to let you know that you and Jenny's weight loss posts have been soo inspiring, so much so that I copied you both and have been doing the same thing on my blog. I'm on week four. That is so amazing that you've lost 14 pounds in 7 weeks! Just wanted to thank you for helping me get motivated...we can do this! Good luck with everything, -Molly McCue (now Hartley)

Post a Comment