Wednesday, February 29, 2012

1
Weekend Happenings

We had one of those to-do list kind of weekends.  They are not always the most fun when you are in the moment but for me they are oh so amazing when they are finished.  Sunday night I lay in my bed glancing at a whole legal pad page of crossed off items and I couldn't help but smile.  I know it's down right sick isn't it?


Took a time out for my little one's first visit to the park.  Jess and I just relish in these moments, these firsts.  They are so profound and amazing and we celebrate each one with the same importance as the one before.  I don't want these to end and with his first year coming to a close I know they are going to be fewer and farther between.  This weekend I believe a first hair cut is in order...





Swings are my absolute favorite!!  It took him a while to warm up to the idea but after a few minutes he was all about it.

"Mom, what is this??"



Jackson is all boy, loving to drive Daddy's "big truck"!!  So glad this first is many years in the making.


Well 2a.m. is waaaay past bedtime so off I go to bed.  Tomorrow it's all about my boy before back to back nights at work!!


1 comments:

Jolene: said...

What a cutie pie! Good for you enjoying these moments. Such treasures.

Post a Comment