Wednesday, February 15, 2012

0
LOVE

Oh how I love Valentine's Day!!

Most people love Valentine's Day because of flowers or candy and while I have such a little sweet tooth, I really love Valentine's Day because I love to LOVE on others!!  I like that there is a day devoted to showing love to others, in fact I think there needs to be a Valentine's Day once a week just so we can show more love to one another. 

This Valentine's Day I spent the whole day with my little valentine.  He is such a love bug these days, always hugging me and making me feel loved.  It is amazing how little children love so unconditionally.  Like a boy, he has been getting into everything these days and out of instinct I tell him no and try to get him interested in something else.  Each time I do this he gets very upset with me but ironically he wants me to console him so he throws his hands up, throws his head back, and then crawls right over...as if he is say "sorry Mom, I love you."
Mommy's brave little walking boy!

 I have been feeling so very crafty lately!!!  We have been hard at work on a craftroom/playroom for Jackson and I.  Our living room looked like Toys R' Us so we were in desperate need of a place to keep Jackson's toys and a workspace for me.  Here are how things are coming along.  I will have to post more of the details later on when I finish decorating but for now it is a usable space that you can find Jack and I playing in every day. 







I made a cute little LOVE jar for the hubby this year.  We are not all that into Valentine's Day but we usually try to go out on a date and plan to this weekend but I couldn't resist giving him this early.  I have been writing down things that I love about him as they happen for the past few months.  I transferred all of these little things into a bunch of little mini love notes and put them in a jar.  There are enough for him to open one a week for the next year plus some extras just in case he has a bad day.  It is so important to tell the people in your lives that you love them, but I think it just as important to tell them why you love them.  I love so much about my awesome hubby I probably could have thought of one for each day of the next year but I would never have time for all of that. 



And now for the BIG update, and what I have been loving spending my time on lately...
                              The Lovely Apple


I am pleased to finally announce that Jenny and I are in business!!  We have been developing The Lovely Apple for about 6 months now and we are taking orders and loving life.  Truly this is a dream come true for the two of us and we are having a ton of fun.  Please check us out and pass us on!!  Lots more to come from The Lovely Apple!!

We can do just about anything you would like and we add that special personalized touch to any party.  You can email your orders to thelovelyapple@yahoo.com and visit us at thelovelyapple.blogspot.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment